Types of Work Boots: Which Ones Are Best for You
For a wide variety of occupations, the need for a perfect pair of work boots cannot be stressed on enough. A good pair of boots will not just protect your toes but also protect you from exposed nails, slippery surfaces, and chilly weather as well as from electrical charges. Comfort is also a key factor when choosing the right work boot. So when these factors are so important, how does one decide which boots to get and what should you consider before purchasing the right work boots?
There are some general factors that you must consider before deciding which pair of boots to get.
- You need to see your budget first. Some great work boots with all the features that you may need and which may last for years might cost more than you can afford. So set your budget accordingly.
- What is your Occupation? What kind of work are you into that you require work boots? Is it capital industrial/mechanical, is it hazardous working environment?
- Does it need to be waterproof? If you are working outdoors or in the wildlife, then your first preference should be this.
- Is it insulated for the cold? If you will be standing outdoors, like a security guard, then this should be a priority for you.
Furthermore, below are three of the best types boots in the market that have unique features which a perfect work boot should have.
Three Types of Work Boots
1. KEEN Utility Men’s Pittsburgh Steel Toe Work Boot
It is made of leather and has a rubber sole that offers comfort, support and safety. It is especially designed for construction worker or industrial occupations. It is completely weatherproof and breathable. It is a sturdy, yet a lightweight boot. Great for using in hazardous conditions and keeps the feet firmly on the ground and prevents sweating.CHECK THE PRICE ON AMAZON
2. Timberland PRO Men’s Endurance work boot
Not only are these boots great looking but they also have features like safety toe, non-slip sole, and anti-fatigue technology. These boots are perfect for all sorts of endurance work, especially involving hiking, walking and rough terrains. Park managers, Site Observers and Tour guides love these shoes! These are not only comfortable but also protect the wearer against knee problems, as it provides strong grip for the legs and support for the ankles.CHECK THE PRICE ON AMAZON
3.Timberland PRO Men’s Boondock
These are the perfect boots for the daily work wear. These are completely waterproof and keep the feet dry at all times. These are also safe for electricians as they are electrical hazard rated. There is a padded collar for extra support and comfort. They’re equipped with anti fatigue technology to take the stress of your knees and back, again great for those who have to stand all day.CHECK THE PRICE ON AMAZON
The above mentioned work boots are some of the best in the market and are just a few examples of how you should pick and choose your boots, depending on what your work requirements are.